20 FAVORITE THINGS:
1. My husband. He completes me.
2. My kids. They mean the world to me
3. Skype. There's nothing like seeing someone miles away in the comforts of your own home.
4. Temples. They are all so beautiful, it's like a piece of heaven on earth!
5. Wandering onto blogs. There's nothing like keeping in touch with people you know and getting a glimpse of those you don't. It's amazing the similarities you might have with another.
6. Late night chats with my lovey.
7. I love the fact that I am so close to a beach. Beaches are awesome and there's nothing like real sand in between my toes.
8. Running. There's nothing better than going for a jog and clearing all the thoughts in your head.
9. A loving family. Near or far, I have so many people that I am surrounded by that love and care for me.
10. Pictures. They really do say a thousand words.
11. Blankets. I can't ever sleep without one, even if it is 100 degrees outside.
12. Chocolate. It's simply the best.
13. Random texts or hidden notes in my coat pocket from my lovey. He's a very thoughtful person.
14. Baking. Makes me feel like I can be somewhat of a home maker...or better yet a home baker!! ;)
15. Basketball. I've lost my touch but oh well still one of my favorite things.
16. Watching my husband play football. It makes me so proud especially because I know he puts so much effort and hard work into making this season a successful one.
17. Listening to baby Jack talk especially in the wee hours of the morning. Even in the dark I can feel when he's smiling at me.
18. Random massages. Even though I don't do anything, it's nice to get a massage here and there!
19. Pandora. I love music, it doesn't matter what kind. I like to hear it throughout the day. Makes me happy.
20. Writing. It's a great form of releasing my thoughts and feelings.